Downtown Hollywood with new construction, entertainment area and food trucks. At the beach is the Hollywood Broadwalk with condos, investment properties single family homes and now the new Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort. Stroll here nightly.
Relax beachside or stroll the boardwalk in the beautiful ocean-side community of Hollywood. Ride a charming trolley from the beach to downtown, where you can soak in the areas rich culture, tour one of several museums, or browse through the local shops. There’s always something going on on the boardwalk. Listen to live music, taste fresh seafood, or celebrate one of several seasonal festivals. After hours, Hollywood is known for its vibrant nightlife.
Joseph W. Young founded the city; he dreamed of building a motion picture colony on the US east coast and named the town after Hollywood, California. Young bought up thousands of acres of land around 1920, and named his new town “Hollywood by the Sea” to distinguish it from his other real estate venture, “Hollywood in the Hills, in New York. Today Young Circle is a tribute to him.
Real estate needs??? RELATABLE, HONEST, KNOWLEDGEABLE. Call Ed direct 305-785-6632 or Debbie direct 305-785-4687. DEB ‘N ED NUFF SAID!
Hollywood Real Estate Listings
Active Listings in Hollywood
- 1500 S Ocean Dr, Unit Ph C Hollywood, FL 33019
- 6551 Moseley St Hollywood, FL 33024
- 5301 Hollywood Blvd, Unit 5301 Hollywood, FL 33021
- 2810 N 46th Ave, Unit F661 Hollywood, FL 33021
- 938 Sanibel Drive Hollywood, FL 33019
- 4111 S Ocean Dr, Unit 1411 Hollywood, FL 33019
- 3730 Harrison St, Unit 3 Hollywood, FL 33021
- 1529 Shoreline Way Hollywood, FL 33019