Downtown Hollywood with new construction, entertainment area and food trucks. At the beach is the Hollywood Broadwalk with condos, investment properties single family homes and now the new Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort. Stroll here nightly.
Relax beachside or stroll the boardwalk in the beautiful ocean-side community of Hollywood. Ride a charming trolley from the beach to downtown, where you can soak in the areas rich culture, tour one of several museums, or browse through the local shops. There’s always something going on on the boardwalk. Listen to live music, taste fresh seafood, or celebrate one of several seasonal festivals. After hours, Hollywood is known for its vibrant nightlife.
Joseph W. Young founded the city; he dreamed of building a motion picture colony on the US east coast and named the town after Hollywood, California. Young bought up thousands of acres of land around 1920, and named his new town “Hollywood by the Sea” to distinguish it from his other real estate venture, “Hollywood in the Hills, in New York. Today Young Circle is a tribute to him.
Real estate needs??? RELATABLE, HONEST, KNOWLEDGEABLE. Call Ed direct 305-785-6632 or Debbie direct 305-785-4687. DEB ‘N ED NUFF SAID!
Hollywood Real Estate Listings
Active Listings in Hollywood
- 3001 S Ocean Dr, Unit 1219 Hollywood, FL 33019
- 4060 N Hills Dr, Unit 38 Hollywood, FL 33021
- 1919 Van Buren St, Unit 621a Hollywood, FL 33020
- 6201 Hayes St Hollywood, FL 33024
- 3001 S Ocean Dr, Unit 1531 Hollywood, FL 33019
- MLS # A10803279 Hollywood, FL 33020
- 1115 Queen Palm Ct Hollywood, FL 33019
- 430 S Park Rd, Unit 3-304 Hollywood, FL 33021
- 1001 Hillcrest Ct, Unit 306 Hollywood, FL 33021
- 6304 Moseley St, Unit 2 Hollywood, FL 33024
- 4200 Hillcrest Dr, Unit 712 Hollywood, FL 33021
- 2401 S Ocean Dr, Unit 2002 Hollywood, FL 33019