Relax beachside or stroll the boardwalk in the beautiful oceanside community of Hollywood. Ride a charming trolley from the beach to downtown, where you can soak in the areas rich culture, tour one of several museums, or browse through the local shops. There’s always something going on on the boardwalk. Listen to live music, taste fresh seafood, or celebrate one of several seasonal festivals. After hours, Hollywood is known for its vibrant nightlife.
Joseph W. Young founded the city; he dreamed of building a motion picture colony on the US east coast and named the town after Hollywood, California. Young bought up thousands of acres of land around 1920, and named his new town “Hollywood by the Sea” to distinguish it from his other real estate venture, “Hollywood in the Hills, in New York. Today Young Circle is a tribute to him.
Hollywood is a planned city. On Hollywood Boulevard is the Mediterranean-style Joseph Young Mansion, built around 1921, making it one of the oldest houses in Hollywood.
Please reach out to Ed and Debbie Margolis. Let us help you sell or buy your property!
We are Spouses Selling Houses.
Hollywood Real Estate Listings
Active Listings in Hollywood
- MLS # A10387898 Hollywood, FL 33021
- 1400 Sheridan St, Unit 26j Hollywood, FL 33020
- 1154 Garfield St Hollywood, FL 33019
- 3800 S Ocean Dr, Unit 1607 Hollywood, FL 33019
- 2100 Van Buren St, Unit 205 Hollywood, FL 33020
- 1859 Fletcher St Hollywood, FL 33020
- 1500 Diplomat Parkway Hollywood, FL 33019
- 2501 S Ocean Dr, Unit 1429 Hollywood, FL 33019
- 5252 SW 38th Way Hollywood, FL 33312
- 1500 S Ocean Dr, Unit 15e Hollywood, FL 33019
- 2501 S Ocean Dr, Unit 1236 Hollywood, FL 33019
Sold Listings in Hollywood
- 2401 S Ocean Dr, Unit 1403 Hollywood, FL 33019
- 6730 Charleston St Hollywood, FL 33024
- 2501 S Ocean Dr, Unit 726 Hollywood, FL 33019
- 2505 Fillmore St Hollywood, FL 33020
- 1534 Yellowheart Way Hollywood, FL 33019