Downtown Hollywood with new construction, entertainment area and food trucks. At the beach is the Hollywood Broadwalk with condos, investment properties single family homes and now the new Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort. Stroll here nightly.
Relax beachside or stroll the boardwalk in the beautiful ocean-side community of Hollywood. Ride a charming trolley from the beach to downtown, where you can soak in the areas rich culture, tour one of several museums, or browse through the local shops. There’s always something going on on the boardwalk. Listen to live music, taste fresh seafood, or celebrate one of several seasonal festivals. After hours, Hollywood is known for its vibrant nightlife.
Joseph W. Young founded the city; he dreamed of building a motion picture colony on the US east coast and named the town after Hollywood, California. Young bought up thousands of acres of land around 1920, and named his new town “Hollywood by the Sea” to distinguish it from his other real estate venture, “Hollywood in the Hills, in New York. Today Young Circle is a tribute to him.
Real estate needs??? RELATABLE, HONEST, KNOWLEDGEABLE. Call Ed direct 305-785-6632 or Debbie direct 305-785-4687. DEB ‘N ED NUFF SAID!
Hollywood Real Estate Listings
Active Listings in Hollywood
- 1715 N 44th Ave Hollywood, FL 33021
- 3505 S Ocean Dr, Unit 1409 Hollywood, FL 33019
- 209 Dunwoody Ln, Unit 17-83 Hollywood, FL 33021
- 2100 Van Buren St, Unit 103 Hollywood, FL 33020
- 3907 Pinewood Ln, Unit 209 Hollywood, FL 33021
- 921 Harbor Vw N Hollywood, FL 33019
- 1110 Canella Ln, Unit 1110 Hollywood, FL 33019
- 951 Buchanan St Hollywood, FL 33019