Relax beachside or stroll the boardwalk in the beautiful oceanside community of Hollywood. Ride a charming trolley from the beach to downtown, where you can soak in the areas rich culture, tour one of several museums, or browse through the local shops. There’s always something going on on the boardwalk. Listen to live music, taste fresh seafood, or celebrate one of several seasonal festivals. After hours, Hollywood is known for its vibrant nightlife.
Joseph W. Young founded the city; he dreamed of building a motion picture colony on the US east coast and named the town after Hollywood, California. Young bought up thousands of acres of land around 1920, and named his new town “Hollywood by the Sea” to distinguish it from his other real estate venture, “Hollywood in the Hills, in New York. Today Young Circle is a tribute to him.
Hollywood is a planned city. On Hollywood Boulevard is the Mediterranean-style Joseph Young Mansion, built around 1921, making it one of the oldest houses in Hollywood.
Please reach out to Ed and Debbie Margolis. Let us help you sell or buy your property!
We are Spouses Selling Houses.
Hollywood Real Estate Listings
Active Listings in Hollywood
- 4200 Hillcrest Dr, Unit 112 Hollywood, FL 33021
- 6301 Jefferson St Hollywood, FL 33023
- 5740 Buchanan St Hollywood, FL 33021
- 4111 S Ocean Dr, Unit 3605 Hollywood, FL 33019
- 3420 Emerald Oaks Dr, Unit 704 Hollywood, FL 33021
- 5824 Cleveland St Hollywood, FL 33021
- 2401 S South Ocean Drive, Unit 2405 Hollywood, FL 33019
- 4400 Hillcrest Dr, Unit 701b Hollywood, FL 33021
- 7551 Fillmore St Hollywood, FL 33024
Sold Listings in Hollywood
- 3600 S Longfellow Cir Hollywood, FL 33021
- 1830 Radius Dr, Unit 1014 Hollywood, FL 33020
- 7521 Arthur St Hollywood, FL 33024