Downtown Hollywood with new construction, entertainment area and food trucks. At the beach is the Hollywood Broadwalk with condos, investment properties single family homes and now the new Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort. Stroll here nightly.
Relax beachside or stroll the boardwalk in the beautiful ocean-side community of Hollywood. Ride a charming trolley from the beach to downtown, where you can soak in the areas rich culture, tour one of several museums, or browse through the local shops. There’s always something going on on the boardwalk. Listen to live music, taste fresh seafood, or celebrate one of several seasonal festivals. After hours, Hollywood is known for its vibrant nightlife.
Joseph W. Young founded the city; he dreamed of building a motion picture colony on the US east coast and named the town after Hollywood, California. Young bought up thousands of acres of land around 1920, and named his new town “Hollywood by the Sea” to distinguish it from his other real estate venture, “Hollywood in the Hills, in New York. Today Young Circle is a tribute to him.
Real estate needs??? RELATABLE, HONEST, KNOWLEDGEABLE. Call Ed direct 305-785-6632 or Debbie direct 305-785-4687. DEB ‘N ED NUFF SAID!
Hollywood Real Estate Listings
Active Listings in Hollywood
- 3801 S Ocean Dr, Unit 4m Hollywood, FL 33019
- 3800 Hillcrest Dr, Unit 903 Hollywood, FL 33021
- 2812 N 46th Ave, Unit G368 Hollywood, FL 33021
- 3340 Palomino Dr, Unit 221-2 Hollywood, FL 33024
- 1672 Hayes Street Hollywood, FL 33020
- 4137 Large Leaf Ln, Unit 4137 Hollywood, FL 33021
- 901 S Surf Rd, Unit 503 Hollywood, FL 33019
- 1001 Hillcrest Ct, Unit 306 Hollywood, FL 33021
- 777 N Ocean Dr, Unit N 313 Hollywood, FL 33019
- 1642 Van Buren St Hollywood, FL 33020
- 1747 Rodman St, Unit 406 Hollywood, FL 33020
- 1830 Sweetbay Way Hollywood, FL 33019
- 1394 W Harbor Vw W, Unit 1394 Hollywood, FL 33019
- 1201 Hollywood Blvd. Hollywood, FL 33019