Relax beachside or stroll the boardwalk in the beautiful oceanside community of Hollywood. Ride a charming trolley from the beach to downtown, where you can soak in the areas rich culture, tour one of several museums, or browse through the local shops. There’s always something going on on the boardwalk. Listen to live music, taste fresh seafood, or celebrate one of several seasonal festivals. After hours, Hollywood is known for its vibrant nightlife.
Joseph W. Young founded the city; he dreamed of building a motion picture colony on the US east coast and named the town after Hollywood, California. Young bought up thousands of acres of land around 1920, and named his new town “Hollywood by the Sea” to distinguish it from his other real estate venture, “Hollywood in the Hills, in New York. Today Young Circle is a tribute to him.
Hollywood is a planned city. On Hollywood Boulevard is the Mediterranean-style Joseph Young Mansion, built around 1921, making it one of the oldest houses in Hollywood.
Please reach out to Ed and Debbie Margolis. Let us help you sell or buy your property!
We are Spouses Selling Houses.
Hollywood Real Estate Listings
Active Listings in Hollywood
- 3505 S Ocean Dr, Unit 509 Hollywood, FL 33019
- 4811 Roosevelt St Hollywood, FL 33021
- 1801 S Ocean Dr, Unit 602 Hollywood, FL 33019
- 3000 S Ocean Dr, Unit 502 Hollywood, FL 33019
- 4001 S Ocean Dr, Unit 15m Hollywood, FL 33019
- 4001 S Ocean Dr, Unit 9r Hollywood, FL 33019
- 3415 N Ocean Dr, Unit 204 Hollywood, FL 33019
- 4111 S Ocean Dr, Unit 1202 Hollywood, FL 33019
- 120 Fox Rd, Unit 4-48 Hollywood, FL 33024
Sold Listings in Hollywood
- 2900 N Ocean Drive, Unit 402 Hollywood, FL 33019
- 3350 W Park Rd Hollywood, FL 33021
- 6741 Atlanta St Hollywood, FL 33024
- 3793 Raleigh St, Unit 3793 Hollywood, FL 33021
- 2610 NW 74th Ave Hollywood, FL 33024