Deb ‘n Ed love downtown Hollywood with it’s new construction, entertainment area and food trucks which share at Young Circle each week. At the beach is the Hollywood Broadwalk with condos, single family homes and now the new Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort. See us strolling here daily and nightly.
Relax beachside or stroll the boardwalk in the beautiful ocean-side community of Hollywood. Ride a charming trolley from the beach to downtown, where you can soak in the areas rich culture, tour one of several museums, or browse through the local shops. There’s always something going on on the boardwalk. Listen to live music, taste fresh seafood, or celebrate one of several seasonal festivals. After hours, Hollywood is known for its vibrant nightlife.
Joseph W. Young founded the city; he dreamed of building a motion picture colony on the US east coast and named the town after Hollywood, California. Young bought up thousands of acres of land around 1920, and named his new town “Hollywood by the Sea” to distinguish it from his other real estate venture, “Hollywood in the Hills, in New York. Today Young Circle is a tribute to him.
Hollywood Real Estate Listings
Active Listings in Hollywood
- 777 N Ocean Dr, Unit S417 Hollywood, FL 33019
- 7831 Raleigh St Hollywood, FL 33024
- 2501 S Ocean Dr, Unit Ph11 Hollywood, FL 33019
- 1335 Jackson St Hollywood, FL 33019
- 3842 SE Farragut St Hollywood, FL 33021
- 3505 S Ocean Dr, Unit 1203 Hollywood, FL 33019
- MLS # A10518004 Hollywood, FL 33019
- 1005 E Dania Beach Blvd, Unit 1-18 Hollywood, FL 33004
- 5821 Sheridan St Hollywood, FL 33021
- 211 S. Ocen Drive, Unit 503 Hollywood, FL 33019