We spend a lot of time at Greynolds Park and Haulover Beach. North Miami Beach (commonly referred to as NMB) is a fast growing Northeast Miami-Dade County city. It features vibrant communities; including beautiful waterfront Eastern Shores with its many boat docks and intracoastal and ocean access. Skylake and Highland Lakes neighborhoods feature large executive single family homes. North Miami Beach is a quiet and safe residential bedroom community.
Attractions in the vicinity of North Miami Beach include a line of popular ocean beaches. Haulover Park and Haulover Beach, operated by Miami-Dade County Parks and Recreation. This 1.5 mile beach is located north of Miami Beach, between the Intracoastal Waterway and Atlantic Ocean. Haulover Beach Park is noted for blue waters, soft sand and plenty of picnic areas. The park regularly hosts kite-making workshops and sells kites to fly in a big grassy area facing Biscayne Bay. There’s a tennis center, golf course and dog park, too.
Haulover Beach is also the host of a stretch of clothing optional beach. So, if you forgot to pack a suit- no problem! Or, if you’re looking to get some sun without any tan lines, well, this is the place for you.
North Miami Beach has an authentic Medieval Spanish monastery, the St. Bernard de Clairvaux Church. This stone building around a patio, the cloisters of the Monastery of St. Bernard de Clairvaux, was built in Sacramenia, Segovia, Spain in the 12th century. It was purchased by William Randolph Hearst in the 1920s, dismantled and shipped to the United States, and reassembled after Hearst’s death in North Miami Beach in the 1950s. It is a tourism attraction and a popular spot for weddings.
The city has the Judge Arthur I. Snyder Tennis Center. The center includes twelve clay hydrogrid tennis courts (six are lighted), six lighted lay-kold hard tennis courts, four Racquetball courts, and two Paddleball courts. The center also has a clubhouse and pro-shop, a picnic area, and lounge and shower facilities. The city is located nearby to world class shopping at The Aventura Mall and Gulfstream Park Racing and Casino. It is also home of The Mall at 163rd Street. The Fulford-By-The-Sea Monument is located in North Miami Beach.
Real estate needs??? RELATABLE, HONEST, KNOWLEDGEABLE. Call Ed direct 305-785-6632 or Debbie direct 305-785-4687. DEB ‘N ED NUFF SAID!
North Miami Beach Real Estate Listings
Active Listings in North Miami Beach
- 4000 NE 170th St, Unit 400 North Miami Beach, FL 33160
- 3797 NE 167th St, Unit 40 North Miami Beach, FL 33160
- 16385 Biscayne, Unit 3115 North Miami Beach, FL 33160
- 3666 NE 167th St, Unit 30 North Miami Beach, FL 33160
- 3957 NE 167th St, Unit 16 North Miami Beach, FL 33160
- 1574 NE 173rd St North Miami Beach, FL 33162
- 3660 NE 166th St, Unit 707 North Miami Beach, FL 33160
- 940 NE 170th St, Unit 116 North Miami Beach, FL 33162
- 1552 NE 152nd St North Miami Beach, FL 33162
- 1332 NE 179th St North Miami Beach, FL 33162
- 16385 Biscayne Blvd, Unit 2020 North Miami Beach, FL 33160
- 16385 Biscayne Blvd, Unit 3217 North Miami Beach, FL 33160
- 17690 NE 6th Ave North Miami Beach, FL 33162
- 16385 Biscayne Blvd, Unit 617 North Miami Beach, FL 33160
- 16385 Biscayne Blvd, Unit 216 North Miami Beach, FL 33160
- 3550 NE 169, Unit 206 (50' Dock Included) North Miami Beach, FL 33160