Ed and many others grew up in N. Miami Beach. Ed spent a lot of time at Greynolds Park and Haulover Beach. North Miami Beach (commonly referred to as NMB) is a fast growing Northeast Miami-Dade County city. It features vibrant communities; including beautiful waterfront Eastern Shores with its many boat docks and intracoastal and ocean access. Skylake and Highland Lakes neighborhoods feature large executive single family homes. North Miami Beach is a quiet and safe residential bedroom community.
Attractions in the vicinity of North Miami Beach include a line of popular ocean beaches. Haulover Park and Haulover Beach, operated by Miami-Dade County Parks and Recreation. This 1.5 mile beach is located north of Miami Beach, between the Intracoastal Waterway and Atlantic Ocean. Haulover Beach Park is noted for blue waters, soft sand and plenty of picnic areas. The park regularly hosts kite-making workshops and sells kites to fly in a big grassy area facing Biscayne Bay. There’s a tennis center, golf course and dog park, too.
Haulover Beach is also the host of a stretch of clothing optional beach. So, if you forgot to pack a suit- no problem! Or, if you’re looking to get some sun without any tan lines, well, this is the place for you.
North Miami Beach has an authentic Medieval Spanish monastery, the St. Bernard de Clairvaux Church. This stone building around a patio, the cloisters of the Monastery of St. Bernard de Clairvaux, was built in Sacramenia, Segovia, Spain in the 12th century. It was purchased by William Randolph Hearst in the 1920s, dismantled and shipped to the United States, and reassembled after Hearst’s death in North Miami Beach in the 1950s. It is a tourism attraction and a popular spot for weddings.
The city has the Judge Arthur I. Snyder Tennis Center. The center includes twelve clay hydrogrid tennis courts (six are lighted), six lighted lay-kold hard tennis courts, four Racquetball courts, and two Paddleball courts. The center also has a clubhouse and pro-shop, a picnic area, and lounge and shower facilities. The city is located nearby to world class shopping at The Aventura Mall and Gulfstream Park Racing and Casino. It is also home of The Mall at 163rd Street. The Fulford-By-The-Sea Monument is located in North Miami Beach.
North Miami Beach Real Estate Listings
Active Listings in North Miami Beach
- MLS # A10520903 North Miami Beach, FL 33160
- 1590 NE 153rd Ter North Miami Beach, FL 33162
- 3948 NE 169th St, Unit 605 North Miami Beach, FL 33160
- 1400 NE 176th St North Miami Beach, FL 33162
- 1998 NE 180th St North Miami Beach, FL 33162
- 2411 NE 187 St North Miami Beach, FL 33180
- 550 NE 175th St North Miami Beach, FL 33162
- 3660 NE 166th St, Unit 409 North Miami Beach, FL 33160
- 3545 NE 166th St, Unit 502 North Miami Beach, FL 33160
- 3545 NE 166th St, Unit 805 North Miami Beach, FL 33160
- 17301 Biscayne Blvd, Unit 306 North Miami Beach, FL 33160
- 18707 NE 14th Ave, Unit 731 North Miami Beach, FL 33179
- 1524 NE 177th St North Miami Beach, FL 33162
- 2188 NE 167th St, Unit 1-112 North Miami Beach, FL 33162
- 1125 NE 176th St North Miami Beach, FL 33162
- 3322 NE 166th St North Miami Beach, FL 33160